Here you can share all your fun and cool moments with your friends and family. You can post pictures, view your friends’ profiles, see what KUDOS is up to, and explore the world of digital sharing.
Your shared pictures are only available to be seen by the friends you have accepted.
You must promise:
-Only to post your own pictures and have permission to post
-Never to post pictures of other people without their permission
Access to and use of the KUDOS web site and KUDOS app (hereinafter jointly referred to as “KUDOS”) are provided by Kudos & Co, Inc. 470 Ramona St. Palo Alto CA 94301, USA, and are subject to the following Terms:
1. By using KUDOS you agree to be legally bound by these Terms, which shall take immediate effect upon your first access or use of KUDOS. If you do not agree to be legally bound by the following Terms, please do not access or use our web site, app, or service.
Use of KUDOS
3. If you are under 13 years of age, your parent/legal guardian may grant you the right to access and use KUDOS, which we may accept. If your parent/legal guardian does not accept, you may use the web site and app, but your content will not be accessible or available to friends or third parties. If you are 13 years or older, you can access KUDOS without the approval of a parent/legal guardian.
4. You may not copy, re-publish, download, broadcast, make available to the public, or otherwise use KUDOS content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to create any derivative work from any KUDOS content except for your own personal, noncommercial use.
5. You agree to use KUDOS only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any third party or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within KUDOS.
Contributions to KUDOS
6. When you submit any contribution to KUDOS, including any photographs, pictures, graphics, video, audio, or text, you agree to grant KUDOS the right to publish and make your contribution available to the public on the web site and app. If you do not want to grant KUDOS such rights, please do not submit your contribution to KUDOS.
7. By submitting any contribution to KUDOS, you warrant that your contribution: is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available at KUDOS; and if it is not your original work, you have acceptance from the right holder to make it available; is not defamatory or discriminatory; does not contain any offensive, nude, sexual, pornographic, or violent content; does not defame, bully, harass, threaten, or intimidate people; and does not infringe any law.
8. Please note that you may not submit any contributions to KUDOS showing or displaying other people without their acceptance. If the person shown or displayed is below the age set by the relevant legislators, the parent/legal guardian of the person must also grant acceptance before the contribution can be submitted to KUDOS.
10. KUDOS is not obliged to permanently store your contributions. You are encouraged to make your own backup of the contributions submitted to KUDOS.
Limitation of Liability
11. KUDOS, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, and icons are provided “AS IS” without any representations or any kind of warranty made to the extent permitted by law.
12. KUDOS may contain links to third party web sites. When you access a non-KUDOS site, even one that may contain our logo, please understand that we may not control the content or products on that site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of that site either.
13. Under no circumstances will KUDOS be liable for any of the following losses or damages: loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, loss of data, loss of profits, loss of opportunity, or any indirect or consequential damages.
14. The names, images, and logos identifying KUDOS are subject to copyright and trademark protection. Nothing contained in KUDOS or these Terms shall be construed as any licence or right to any commercial use.
15. KUDOS may display advertisements and promotions. All such potential material shall be in adherence with our core value that everything we do at KUDOS should be in the best interest of children.
17. If any of these Terms are determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable by relevant laws in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the most legitimate extent, the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and be binding.
18. These Terms shall be governed by and be interpreted in accordance with the laws of United States of America.